1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Sift flour and salt into bowl, then rub chopped butter into flour using your finger tips.
3. Make a well in the centre and add almost all the milk. Mix lightly to make a soft dough (add the rest of the milk if necessary).
4. Knead dough on a lightly floured surface until smooth.
5. Roll out dough to a 25 x 40cm rectangle of 5mm thickness.
6. To make the filling; beat the butter with Chelsea Soft Brown Sugar and cinnamon sugar with electric beaters until light and fluffy. Spread evenly over the dough rectangle.
7. Roll up dough from the long side and using a sharp knife, slice the dough into 3cm pieces.
8. Place scroll pieces into the holes in a muffin tin, greased tray cut-side up. (Avoid using a baking tray, as the contents will leak/spread). Cook for 20-30 minutes or until golden.
9. Drizzle with icing.
10. To make the icing; combine Chelsea Icing Sugar and boiling water in a small bowl beat until smooth.