WIN A VIP EXPERIENCE AT CHELSEA BAY + $10,000 TRAVEL CARD Terms and Conditions
- Entry instructions and information on the prizes offered form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open only to New Zealand residents, actually residing in New Zealand. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retail outlets and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible. The overall promotion commences on Friday 12th October 2018 and closes at 11:59pm on Sunday 20th January 2019 (Promotional Period). No entries will be accepted after 11:59pm on Sunday 20th January 2019.
- To enter the draw, entrants must submit a valid entry during the promotional period.
To enter the draw simply:
- a) Purchase any two Chelsea products in the same transaction
- b) Upload your receipt at www.chelsea.co.nz/gkbo showing clearly the Chelsea products purchased and the receipt date (the date must be within the promotional period)
- c) Enter your First Name, Last Name, Phone Number and Email Address, tick the box to agree to the Terms and Conditions, and click Submit Entry.
- Alternatively, you can enter the draw by sending your valid receipt via post to:
Chelsea SugarInclude your first name, last name, phone number and email address. Entry must be received by Friday 18th January 2019.
ATT: Chelsea Bay VIP Experience Competition
PO Box 30
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Only entries containing complete name and contact details and a valid receipt will be deemed to be valid.
- The draw will be made on Wednesday 23rd January 2019.
- Winners will be notified by email on the day of the draw. Entrants should ensure that their contact details provided at the time of entry are correct. In the event that the Promoter is unable to contact a prize winner within 14 days of the prize draw, having made reasonable attempts to do so, the Promoter may deem that winner’s entry invalid and select a new winner of the prize on the same terms as the original prize draw.
The prize is a VIP experience at Chelsea Bay for up to 6 people, and includes:
- - An exclusive Chelsea Sugar one-hour guided factory tour
- - A hands-on two-hour baking lesson with a baker from TVNZ 2’s The Great Kiwi Bake Off
- - Lunch at the café (Sugar, at Chelsea Bay) to the value of $200
- - A Chelsea Sugar goodie bag for each member of the group, valued at $100 each
- - $10,000 travel card
- All other expenses and costs incurred in connection with the prize will be the responsibility of the winner.
- Prize must be redeemed on a weekday (Monday – Friday) by 29th March 2019.
- Prize cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. The actual prize may vary from the description given in these terms and conditions, and from any image of the prize as depicted in any promotional materials associated with this promotion.
- In the event that any prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend any aspect of this promotion (including any prize or term) at any time in its sole discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or attempting to act in a fraudulent or otherwise dishonest manner. In the event that there is any dispute over the identity of the winner, the prize will be awarded to the person in whose name the winning entry was submitted.
- The Promoter’s decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation thereto.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter takes no responsibility for any failure of any entry to be entered into the promotion due to, including without limitation, any incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, any human error, technical malfunction(s), lost/delayed data transmission or omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures or failures of any telephone or internet network, computer equipment, software, inability to access telecommunications network services, or any other error or malfunction whatsoever.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its employees and agents shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses (whether direct, indirect or consequential) suffered, sustained or incurred as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with this promotion and/or the use of the prize.
- The Promoter collects and holds personal information provided with each entry to be used for the purposes of the promotion and in particular to notify a prize winner, to verify a prize winner’s identity and to advise entrants of any future Chelsea Recipe Club promotions, unless the entrant indicates otherwise. All personal details of the entrants will be stored at the Auckland office of New Zealand Sugar Company Limited at 100 Colonial Road, Birkenhead, Auckland 0626. Any request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
- Only the winners’ first name and the region where they live, and any image supplied by the winner will be published on the Chelsea Sugar website, as well as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, after the winners are notified.
- If a winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or care-giver.
- The Promoter is New Zealand Sugar Company Limited, 100 Colonial Road, Birkenhead, Auckland 0626, New Zealand.