Sugar at Chelsea Bay is the bakery and eatery at Chelsea Bay
Open 7 days a week and fully licensed!
Enjoy delicious food and coffee from Fran Mazza and Aaron Carson, café pioneers behind iconic Winona Forever (Parnell), Major Tom (Mairangi Bay), and Friday I'm in Love (Freemans Bay).
- Open to the public 7 days a week
- Food made fresh on-site - watch our bakers live!
- Coffee Supreme coffee, amazing teas, and fully licensed
- Expansive views of Auckland City and the Waitemata Harbour
- Indoor and outdoor seating
- Seats 80 people
- A playground located directly out front for children to enjoy
- Ample free parking available, including plenty of bike stands
- We recommend booking a table - see links below!
To book a table for Breakfast or Lunch Monday to Friday 9am - 2pm:
Sugar Days »
To book a table for Dinner Wednesday to Sunday 6pm - 9pm:
Sugar Nights »
Note: We do not take weekend bookings or bookings on the day - walk-ins are welcome!
Find our menu here.
Hours (from 1st Nov):
Monday & Tuesday: 8am - 4pm Breakfast & Lunch (cabinet food only 2.30-4pm)
Wednesday - Sunday: 8am - 10.30pm Day & Night, Happy Hour 4-6pm