1. Entry instructions and information on the prizes offered form part of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open only to New Zealand residents, actually residing in New Zealand.
3. The promotion commences on Friday 8th December 2017 at 10am and closes at 10am on Monday 11th December 2017.
4. To enter the draw:
- Solve the clue/s and find the calendar icon on one of the three valid recipe pages at www.chelsea.co.nz.
- Click on the calendar icon to generate a pop up.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Address, Email Address and Phone Number and click submit.
5. Clues for the recipe pages that the calendar icon can be found on are:
- A baked item that is chock full of fruit, and this is THE best recipe.
- Run run as fast as you can. You can’t catch me, I’m the…
- This meringue-based dessert with strawberries and candy floss is fit for a princess!
6. Entries will be taken from the pool of valid entries submitted during the promotional period. No entries will be accepted after 10am on Monday 11th December 2017.
7. Only one entry per email address. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
8. Only entries containing complete name and contact details will be deemed to be valid.
9. The prize draw will take place on Tuesday 12th December 2017.
10. The first 1,000 valid entries randomly drawn from all eligible entries will win two 2018 Chelsea Recipe Calendars, RRP $40.
11. Winners will be notified by email on the day of the draw.
12. Calendars will be posted out to the winners. All other expenses and costs incurred in connection with the prize will be the responsibility of the winner.
13. Prize value is correct at time of the competition commencement. Prizes cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
14. In the event that any prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to amend any aspect of this promotion (including any prize or term) at any time in its sole discretion.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or attempting to act in a fraudulent or otherwise dishonest manner. In the event that there is any dispute over the identity of the winner, the prize will be awarded to the person in whose name the winning entry was submitted.
17. The Promoter’s decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation thereto.
18. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter takes no responsibility for any failure of any entry to be entered into the promotion due to, including without limitation, any incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, any human error, technical malfunction(s), lost/delayed data transmission or omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures or failures of any telephone or internet network, computer equipment, software, inability to access telecommunications network services, or any other error or malfunction whatsoever.
19. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its employees and agents shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses (whether direct, indirect or consequential) suffered, sustained or incurred as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with this promotion and/or the use of any prizes.
20. The Promoter collects and holds personal information provided with each entry to be used for the purposes of the promotion and in particular to notify a prize winner, to verify a prize winner’s identity and to advise entrants of any future Chelsea Recipe Club promotions, unless the entrant indicates otherwise. All personal details of the entrants will be stored at the Auckland office of New Zealand Sugar Company Limited at 100 Colonial Road, Birkenhead, Auckland 0626. Any request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
21. Only the winners’ first name and the region where they live will be published on the Chelsea Sugar website, after the winners are notified.
22. The Promoter is New Zealand Sugar Company Limited, 100 Colonial Road, Birkenhead, Auckland 0626, New Zealand.