To the extent permitted by law, we will in no way be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damage, however caused (and whether direct, indirect, consequential or economic) which may be directly or indirectly suffered in connection with use of this Site or the websites or social media pages or feeds of other entities which are hyperlinked from this Site (Linked Sites).
This general disclaimer is not restricted or modified by any of the following specific warnings and disclaimers.
Specific warnings and disclaimers
The information contained on this Site is provided by us in good faith and on an 'as is' basis. The information is believed to be accurate and current as at the date the information was placed on this Site. We make no representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this Site, or that your use of this Site will be uninterrupted or error free. You must make your own assessment of the information contained on this Site and, if you choose to rely on it, it is wholly at your own risk.
We are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with your use of this Site or a Linked Site. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from this Site is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
We may, from time to time, change or add to this Site without notice. However, we do not undertake to keep this Site updated and we will not be liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on this Site or if that information is not up-to-date.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, all implied conditions, representations, warranties and other terms are excluded. You must ensure that your access to this Site is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you or in your location.
Your use of this Site
- use this Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend any person;
- publish, distribute, email, transmit or disseminate any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive or inappropriate;
- use any automated scripting tools or software;
- engage in or promote any third party surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited emailing or spamming via the Site;
- impersonate any other person or entity;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available using the Site any material that you do not have a right to make available or which contains viruses, or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware or to utilise other computer systems for improper purposes or without authorisation; or
- breach any laws or regulations which are applicable to your use of this Site in your jurisdiction.
Unless otherwise acknowledged, all material on this Site, including (but not limited to) text, graphics, information architecture and coding, is our property. All copyright is reserved.
You are provided with access to this Site and may download, store in cache, display, print or make a single copy of the information or material stored on this Site (in its unaltered form) and for your personal and non-commercial use only. Except for these purposes, and for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1994 (NZ) (or any similar statute that applies in your jurisdiction), you may not, in any form or by any means:
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this Site; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this Site, without our written permission.
If you wish to make any other use of the material on this Site, you must obtain our permission before doing so. To ask for permission or for further information, please contact us.
All trade names, trade marks, service marks and other product and service names and logos (Marks) displayed on this Site are proprietary to their respective owners and are protected by applicable trade mark and copyright laws. These Marks may be our registered or unregistered Marks or may belong to others and are used on this Site with permission of the relevant owner.
The following Marks displayed on this Site are our registered trade marks: Chelsea, the Chelsea logo, the Chelsea White Sugar logo and the Chelsea Golden Syrup logo.
Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any Mark which is displayed on this Site without the express written permission of the relevant owner.
If you use any of our Marks to refer to our activities, products or services, you must include a statement attributing that Mark to us. You must not use any of our Marks:
- in or as the whole or part of your own Marks;
- in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours;
- in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive; or
- in a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services (including this Site).
Our Site may contain links to Linked Sites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. We have no control over or rights in any Linked Site that is not our own.
Unless specifically stated, the inclusion of a Linked Site should not be construed as any endorsement, approval, recommendation or preference by us of the owners or operators of the Linked Site, or for any information, product or service referred to on the Linked Site.
Your visit to our Site
We may also collect and store information about your visit to the Site, including:
- the name of the domain from which you accessed the internet;
- the date and time you accessed the Site;
- the internet address of the Site from which you linked directly to the Site;
- the pages you accessed while visiting the Site;
- the type of device from which you accessed the Site; and
- the location from which you accessed the Site.
All of the information we collect is aggregated and cannot be used to identify you individually. This information is used to measure visitor numbers and to assess how the Site was used in order to maintain its effectiveness. We do not collect this information for any type of online advertising.
Please visit our contact us page.