1. Pre-heat oven to 150°C conventional bake. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. In a medium sized bowl, sift together the flour and cinnamon. Add the rolled oats, coconut and sugars; mix well.
3. Combine the butter, Chelsea Golden Syrup and water in a small saucepan and stir over low-medium heat until the butter melts and the mixture is well combined (ensure the mixture does not simmer or boil). Remove from heat and stir in the bicarbonate of soda. Add immediately to the dry ingredients and use a wooden spoon to stir until well combined.
4. Roll 1-2 tablespoons of mixture into balls and place onto tray about 5cm apart. Use your fingers to flatten each slightly (until they are about 1cm thick) and bake for 16 minutes (for a chewy biscuit) or 20 minutes for a crunchier biscuit.
5. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Keep in an airtight container for up to a week.